Sunday, June 15, 2014

Guess What!

I have something very exciting to say.

My mom is taking my sister, Sara, and me to Germany with our Grandma. There it is. I still cannot believe it. Furthermore, we will be going on a seven-day river cruise over Thanksgiving in Germany. Despite the fact that we will not be in America, they will be serving Thanksgiving dinner on the ship. We know the whole menu, because it was in the brochure they sent our Grandma. It looks really delicious.

And guess what else. My birthday is on Thanksgiving! I will turn 14 on a ship and in a city in Germany!

We will visit six cities for a day each except for Nuremberg. We get to see that for three days because we are extending our trip to include two nights in a hotel at the end of the cruise.

I am sooooo excited!!!!!

Not everything is certain yet, but one thing I am sure of is that it will be next to impossible to wait five months for this trip. I don't know how I'll make it. I guess we'll see.

-Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment