Friday, July 25, 2014

They Grow Up So Fast...






This gorgeous girl reprimanding you is Sara, my favorite sister (this could have something to do with the fact that she is my only sister, but probably not). This is a blog post all about Sara. She is a sweet, caring, adorable girl who is getting so old. Seriously. She turned twelve this summer and I still almost call her ten or eleven sometimes (oops, my bad).

So, this may seem like a kind of random thing to write about, but I promise you I have a reason. Sara is about to go to her first away from home babysitting job and that is scary. For me. The reason this seemingly mundane occurance is scary, is that I didn't start those jobs until this past winter, when I was thirteen. How did she grow up so fast? I mean, I'm only, like, a year and a half older than her, but honestly, it amazes me how mature and responsible she is becoming.

Sara is growing into a beautiful, godly young lady and I am proud to have her as a sister.

-Kira




P.S. When I asked Sara if I could write about her, she asked what I would say about her and so I cleverly answered, "All good things, all good things!" Awesome Frozen quote there, ladies and gentleman!

No comments:

Post a Comment