Saturday, July 26, 2014

Lazy Saturday Morning Post

So, last night, I dug up an old notebook that I started in the third grade, back when I went to public school (gasp!*) and I found a list that I wrote that I found slightly funny. So, naturally, I thought I would share it with you.

Now, as you read this, bear in mind that I was like eight or nine when I wrote it, so don't judge. :)

Here is the list, unabridged and unedited, straight from my third grade mind:

My Goals
by
Kira Quintin

  1. Write another Detective Club story, called The Diamond Ring
  2. Illustrate my stories
  3. Get more notebooks, at home
  4. Do well on my school work
  5. Ace as many tests as possible
  6. Have more time to read
  7. Make more space in our room
  8. Collect as many Boxcar Children books as possible
  9. Start another series of books
  10. Desighn clothing
And there you have it! A list showing off my pride, imagination, and horrible spelling. I especially took pride in my school work, so that's why numbers 4 and 5 are on there. As for 6 and 7, I have no idea where I was going to get more time and space (I didn't even know about Doctor Who yet), but I'm sure it would have worked out somehow.

So, that was my lazy Saturday morning post. If it bored you, I'm sorry, and I will try to make the next one more interesting. So stay tuned!

-Kira


*I, as a homeschooler, am biased, so my opinion on homeschool vs. public school should not be taken completely seriously and is not meant to be offensive to anyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment