Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hello!


This is me.
Hello!

My name is Kira and I am 13 years old. I have started this blog because up until now I have been using the blog that my dad started, like, 5 years ago and I wanted my own. So now I have one!

Let me tell you a little bit about myself...

I love soccer, reading, writing, Youth Group, Sunday School (we have the best teacher), riding in airplanes (not red-eye though), traveling, hanging out with my friends, mime, reading other people's inspiring blogs, cooking, and much much more. All of which you will probably learn about if you continue to read the different things I write about.

Also, I was going to call this blog all for Him but the web address was already taken, so it is now how He loves us. (web address: howheluvsus.blogspot.com because "love" spelled correctly was taken too) I was going to call it all for Him because I've been thinking a lot lately about what God wants me to do with my life - both long-term and right now - and how I can glorify Him and do it "all for Him" no matter what it is I'm doing.

So that's a little bit of info about me. I'll be writing this blog hopefully often and I'll try not to ramble so much like I did this time (sorry about that :).

I hope you enjoy it - I'll try not to be boring.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

-Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment